Canal Fulton formerly of Wadsworth

After a peaceful day filled with Christmas lights, a sip of whiskey, and cherished music, Jack Leonard Gore, 65, left this ‘Wonderful Life’ on December 16, 2022 after an inspiring fight against Multiple Myeloma. He was surrounded by his family expressing their “See You Laters” and “I Love You Mosts.”


Always having the fight of a Tiger, Jack was born and bred in Massillon Ohio; married his wife of 42 years, Jennet Simmers Gore, and moved to Wadsworth to raise their two daughters, Rachel Russell and Molly Gore.


He graduated Massillon High School 1975, and Stark State Technical College 1981.


Survived by his loving wife Jennet, daughter and son-in-law Rachel and Curtis Russell and their children, and daughter Molly Marie Gore.  Sisters: Janet  Coffield (Kris) and Anne Bennett. And several nieces and nephews.


Proceeded in death by father John Gore,  mother June Gerber. Sister Joyce Boesman, Brother-in-Law Frank Bennett.


Jack’s aptitude of creating with tenacity and humor is contagious, and lives on through his softball players of Nordonia  High School and The Rattler’s Fastpitch Organization.


A Jack of All Trades, he was both a craftsman in his workshop and on a job site as a Construction Executive; previously for Timken, Dellagnese, Kenmore Construction, and Pirhl. He had the honor to retire from PCS &Build in May 2022.


Whether on the golf course, ball field, home project for a neighbor, or volunteering for United Methodist FaithWorks projects Jack gave his dedication, talents, and experience to help improve the lives of others simply by doing the best of his ability filling the needs that were presented to him.


Please join us in your bright colors, funky ties, crazy socks, and fuzzy crocs to celebrate the life of a brilliant man!


Calling Hours (2-4pm) and Service (4pm)  will be held at Wadsworth United Methodist Church Thursday December 22, 2022.

195 Broad St. Wadsworth, Ohio 44281


In Lieu of flowers please consider a donation in Jack’s name to Akron  Children’s Hospital Burn Unit.