We are happy to provide convenient resources that are helpful to our visitors. The following entries contain information about agencies or businesses that provide products or services that are beneficial for funeral planning or preparation. We encourage you to browse through the following resources.

Grief Support

Hospice & Palliative Care Support/Bereavement Services

Available to all individuals, Hospice care not a requirement

Address: 5075 Windfall Road, Medina, OH 44256
Phone: 330-725-1900

Good Mourning at Akron Children’s Hospital

Helpful and compassionate grief support.

Address: One Perkins Square Akron, OH 44308-1062
Phone: 330-543-3343



Located in Wadsworth, OH

Phone: 330-336-8356


Located in Wadsworth, OH

Phone: 330-334-1627


Located in Wadsworth, OH

Phone: 330-334-4411


Comfort Inn

Located in Wadsworth, OH

Address: 5 Park Center Drive, Wadsworth, OH 44281
Phone: 330-336-7692

Holiday Inn Express

Located in Wadsworth, OH

Phone: 330-334-7666

Monument Needs

Midwest Everlasting Memorials

You may meet a representative at Hilliard-Rospert Funeral Home

Phone: 330-334-1988

North Hill Marble & Granite

You may meet a representative at Hilliard-Rospert Funeral Home

Phone: 330-253-2179

Social Security Death Benefits

The United State Social Security Administration

Social Security pays out a one-time payment of $255 to a surviving spouse of an eligible recipient or minor children that meet certain requirements.

Social Security Administration

Add brief info here.

Address: 4035 Jefferson St. Medina, Ohio 44256

Veteran's Eligibility

The Veteran’s DD Form 214

A copy of the veteran’s DD Form 214, or retired Military Identification Card, Certificate of Release or Discharge showing both the entry/induction date and the date of discharge from Active Duty, is needed to verify honorable active service. If the veteran served in the National Guard or Reserves, you must provide a reserve retirement Eligibility Benefits Letter, or documentation showing that the veteran was ordered to active duty by Executive Order. These documents are used to verify eligibility, branch of service, highest rank attained, and any military awards.

If you do not have the DD Form 214, the next of kin can obtain a copy by filling out the enclosed Standard Form 180, Request Pertaining to Military Records, and mail it to: National Personnel Records Center, Military Personnel Records, 9700 Page Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63132-510 or via fax to 314-801-9195. Additional information on military service records is available at the website link below.